Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Black Boards, White Boards and now Smart Boards!

I was dreaming in class again! I remember starting out school in the days when we had chalk boards. How messy did that get! Then I remember the day I walked into class after my summer vacations to see new white boards.

The world has managed to advance a lot in the past decade or so but we still use boring old white boards. So, I thought of why not have something like a digi board. A board that can actually interact while you write on it. I Googled to see if someone has already thought of the idea and ....YES they have! It isn't called digi board but smart board...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U05WeXPGlk

But why hasn't this productive tool hit the workspace yet! Why are schools and Universities so late to adopt this!! Oh wait a minute I forgot, apple is probably is going to come out with a better model and they might call it   iBoard :D ...a massive iPad in ever cubicle... :D...any buyers?

No comments:

Post a Comment