Monday, September 27, 2010

Flex! Can this kill the iPad?

Doodling on the blog!
We saw the iPhones, smart phones, iPads and many other; and yet I believe the market's hunger for swanky products is still very much alive!

Yes! I believe there is room for another product in the already crowded mobile devices market space. A product that can merge the smart phones and iPad like devices. Whichever company can pull this off, can essentially kill the iPad and grab a large section of the smart phone market too. I present to you my very own FLEX!
 What if, this could be implemented? I am thinking Why not?! A device that can be folded into a small pocket size phone and can also be opened up as a larger screen. Kill two birds with one stone!

I am sure we don't have to wait long enough to see this hit the market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment